Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Succession of Spring Blooms in the Neighborhood

A climbing tea rose
a purple pansy 'Viola'
I could not help but stop, smell and take photos of the glorious display of flowers in my Fairfield neighbourhood in Victoria. I used my Blackberry to capture these beauties. Just gorgeous!
yellow poppy along the curb.
another of the kind of the Papaveraceae family
a gorgeous unknown flower
orange variety of a daisy from family Asteraceae
Antirrhinum 'Snapdragons'
a trio of pansy, daisy, and geranium

purple phlox hybrid
purple Irises
blue and purple Columbines from the genus Aquilegia

8 comments:

  1. hi the blue unknown is Centaurea montana

    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful garden & pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good response in return of this query with genuine arguments and telling the whole thing about that.
    My webpage: windows vps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like gardening. I love gardening. You have very beautiful Garden Bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article has some vast and valuable information about this subject. The Tree Center

    ReplyDelete